The Last : SKI DIARIES EPISODE 10 ( English )



IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS

(started from September 2020)
The episodes sometimes may contain my own personal experience through 
depression, anxiety issues that I go through, chronic constipation, eating disorder, mental breakdowns, some personal confessions and other things that I experienced throughout the time of documenting this…. I have shared the solutions to the things(things that I found helpful)  I have gone through too so it may help the ones who are going through it…if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading any part just skip it… you may not wanna read or hear something coz you may not be going through it but maybe someone else need these things…at least they’ll know they’re not alone and if anyone shared something in the comments please don’t make fun of anyone’s situation if you can’t help or comfort then don’t waste your energy in typing too just to make fun…I wanna create a secure and healthy environment here where people are here to help each other.... and be there for each other to support and comfort whenever needed...THANK YOU

P.S. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND SO THIS MAY HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS… BUT PLEASE UNDERTAND AND BEAR WITH ME…LOLπŸ€‘πŸ™

ANOTHER P.S. NOTHING IS SPONSERED IN THIS BLOG EVERYTHING IS BASED ON MY GENUINE EXPERIENCES

 

The Last : SKI DIARIES EPISODE 10 ( English )

 

I’m still not going anywhereπŸ’”πŸ™‚ what is the thing that I’m doing wrong?? πŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ’€ I still feel stagnant…πŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ’€ should I just give up thinking about everything and just go with the flow?oh gawwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddddd hlkghkjhdgjdaghjkhπŸ’”πŸ’€πŸ’€ WHAT’S GOING ON?

 

 

animated dramatic funny screaming funny scream gif ski diaries episode 4


 It feels like I am working but I'm still NOT! I feel STUCK !

Next day (after another sleepless night lol~~)


i cant sleep due to headache and anxiety i wasnt able to sleep at night how to sleep at night early ski diaries ski diaries blog episode


I think I know what’s wrong πŸ‘€πŸ€‘ ….I was focused on problem solving rather than focusing on developing meπŸ‘€πŸ’€πŸ€‘πŸ’”πŸ™‚ ….problems will keep on popping up one after another…shit will happen…I focused on problems way too much I guess …ok problems solving is important too…but after I overcome one problem I need to start working on the thing I want to achieveI was just solving one problem and instead of working on my path I used to take another problem to solve πŸ€‘πŸ’€…I was trying to make myself a better version of me but I can do that while I am on the process of achieving the things I want to…πŸ€‘πŸ’€I got so tangled in problem solving that I lost my focus from the goals I wanted to achieve…



...and the feeling that I am stagnant isn’t just a feeling I AM ACTUALLY STAGNANT RIGHT NOW I haven’t even started walking on the road…haven’t even took one single step πŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

 

 

frustrated trusfrated bts army jungkook little asian boy crying while dancing ski diaries blog episode

 

THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE ENERGY YOU GIVE IT…


If you focus on problems know that that shit ain't ever gonna finish and they will keep on popping…if you focus on achieving the goals problem solving can be done side by side … focusing your mind towards the right thing is so important….I just got it right now… I WAS TANGLED IN FOCUSING ON PROBLEMS… problem solving and making yourself disciplined and adapting good habits is important but achieving your goals is more important…like if we compare in a scale of priority… I kept problem solving and good habits at 1, and goals were like my side achievement…I was working on problems and goals were like gone~~~~~wtf I was going so wrong…I needed to work on goals and solve problems as they come as side achievements… sjkgdhdhkfgskjfdh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…..Why do I act so dumb sometimes?🀑🀑☠☠ see this is why I wanna clone myself so I can slap me right then and there when I start going wrongπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’€☠


Aye Pagal Aurat Jethalal Champaklal Gada Gif aye pagal aurat jethalala daya tarak mehta ka ulta chashma ski diaries gif




slap myself  yourself sylvester idiot idiot meme silvaster loony tunes toons silvaster ski diaries gif ski diaries blog episode



ANYWAYS...LIFE GOES ON~~~


me after talking to my parents about literally anything meme crying while smiling meme funny guy kpop korean face ski diaries blog episode



Ok ok…its alright….but from now on…I’ll work towards my goals and problem solving would be part of that process …

 

NOW LIFE WILL BE MORE GOAL FOCUSED RATHER THAN PROBLEM FOCUSED.


bts jungkook drunk pic lets get it bts jeon  jungkook i will come live soon with wine bottle original bts run ep 51 gif ski diaries


And y’all too… if you are too much focused on problems you are going through and how to solve them….please come out of that first…make a list of what you want…and prioritize things on that list and focus on the process to achieve those things rather than focusing on problems that you will face while achieving them like i did πŸ€‘πŸ’€… it’ll demotivate you and may make you feel like to give upFOCUSING ON PROBLEMS WON’T WORK ….focusing on what you want to achieve will get you out of the cycle!

Work on the things that you WANT rather than working on avoiding the things you DON’T WANT…COZ THAT WON’T EVER END πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ’”πŸ™‚…. 


i am a clown clown make up funny gif ski diaries meme


There are things that can’t be changed or would need too much time of yours….time consuming things can be your side achievement….take small step at a time ….but don’t get stuck like me!!!!!!!!! Take risks if you feel it’s worth it…ITS OK IF YOU FAIL…at least you won’t have regret or a thought OF WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT BACK THEN.….

---------------------------

LET’S GET STARTED AGAI----

NO WAIT……

LET’S UPDATE LIFE….OLD LESSONS ARE IMPORTANT TOO…FROM NOW ON ITS NOT RESTART ….IT’S ✨UPDATE✨!!!!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’œπŸ’œ✨✨

                     ----------------------------

SKI DIARIES SEASON 02

WOULD BE UPDATING ON MY YOUTUBE and INSTAGRAM

 

SUBSCRIBE  MY  YOUTUBE  CHANNEL

Follow me on instagram

 

PLEASE  SHARE  MY  YOUTUBE  CHANNEL  WITH YOUR  FRIENDS  AND  ON  YOUR  SOCIAL  MEDIA πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί✨✨ … IT  WOULD  MEAN  A  LOT  FOR  ME…AND  RAISE  MY  SMALL  CONFIDENCE  MORE  πŸ₯Ί✨ AND  MAKE  ME  FEEL  WHAT  I  AM  DOING  IS ACTUALLY  RIGHT…I'LL  BE  HAPPIEST  IF  I  REACHED 100  SUBSCRIBERSπŸ₯Ί✨  THANK  YOU  LOVELY… SEE  YA  ON  YT  THEN …TAKE  CAREπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

 


jin screaming funny bts commercial bts screaming meme kim seokjin screaming meme


 I  LOVE  YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!




-----End of episode-----




Let me know  in the comment section below about how you are feeling or about anything you wanna share with me…you can dm me on instagram too…I will try to answer everyone before I go to sleep every day… coz by being there for each other may solve many problems…we can solve it together…πŸ’œ✨

You are precious✨...you are strong…✨πŸ’œBORAHAE…πŸ’œ✨

 



 

P.S.DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET EMAIL UPDATES WHENEVER I POST ANYTHING NEW(I’LL POST EVERY SATURDAY PROBABLY)…

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT DOWN SOMETHING…I”ll get a bit motivted…

SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Follow me on instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

-please do not post spam links
-please don't comment or reply offensive things to me or to anyone who are sharing their problem in the comments
-please don't make fun of anyone's situation be considerate that words hurt too