STOP COMPARING ME ! I AM SO DONE ! ( part 1 ) ( Hindi ): Ski Diaries Episode 07



IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS

(started from September 2020)
The episodes sometimes may contain my own personal experience through 
depression, anxiety issues that I go through, chronic constipation, eating disorder, mental breakdowns, some personal confessions and other things that I experienced throughout the time of documenting this…. I have shared the solutions to the things(things that I found helpful)  I have gone through too so it may help the ones who are going through it…if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading any part just skip it… you may not wanna read or hear something coz you may not be going through it but maybe someone else need these things…at least they’ll know they’re not alone and if anyone shared something in the comments please don’t make fun of anyone’s situation if you can’t help or comfort then don’t waste your energy in typing too just to make fun…I wanna create a secure and healthy environment here where people are here to help each other.... and be there for each other to support and comfort whenever needed...THANK YOU

P.S. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND SO THIS MAY HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS… BUT PLEASE UNDERTAND AND BEAR WITH ME…LOLπŸ€‘πŸ™

ANOTHER P.S. NOTHING IS SPONSERED IN THIS BLOG EVERYTHING IS BASED ON MY GENUINE EXPERIENCES

 

STOP COMPARING ME ! I AM SO DONE ! ( part 1 ): Ski Diaries Episode 07

 

I was so furious this day…When I’m re-reading this I’m literally like somebody calm this gorl down LMAOπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ€‘ CALM DOWN MY DOTHAARRR

  

hobi calm down my dothar house of armys hobi meme bts bts army funny meme ski diaries episode 07 jung hoseok hoseokie jeon jungkook kim taehyung park jimin eng sub bts

 A WHOLE ASS RANT SESSION LMAO

-----------------------------

Sab muje baar baar dusro se compare q karte rehte hai? did I ever compared them to anyone saying usko dekho wo tumse behtar hai?...tum un jaise q nhi ho? no never...coz I know how it feels...jo karna hai karo yar but this comparison waali shit triggers me way too much and gets on my nerves easily…. GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

*turns into a super saiyaan*

 

 

goku turning into super saiyan blue super saiyan dragon ball z goku gohan vegeta gogeto vegeto ski diaries episode 7 the glow up journey how to glow up in quarantine

 


angry teddy bear beating the hell out of the stand japanese shugoki teddy bear latest beating gif angry teddy bear


-----------------------


I always say everyone is different but mai bhul gayi thi k iska matlab ye b hai k the way you treat others won’t be the way they treat you LMAO πŸ™‚

 


 

YOU NEED TO SET YOUR BARS FOR OTHERS ON HOW YOU MUST BE TREATED





Also with all due respectπŸ€‘πŸ™‚ I request y'all please subscribe my blog... it will motivate me SUBSCRIBE KAR DO BHAIYYA PILIJπŸ₯ΊπŸ™


CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


jin screaming bts commercial bts screaming meme kim seokjin screaming meme


OK... THANK YOU SO MUCH... I LOVE YOU...NOW CONTINUE…πŸ€‘πŸ™‚πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

-------------------------

Maybe you spat shit about me for seconds

But it's gonna affect me the entire life…πŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘πŸ’€

The words you said gonna manipulate my decisions my entire life even if I try my best… it will STILL pop in my head all the timeπŸ™‚πŸ€‘πŸ’€

 

ME:MUJE KUCH FARAK NAHI PADTA KOI MERE BAARE ME KYA SOCHTA HAI…YA MERE BAARE ME KYA  BOLTA HAI…

(JhOOt jHoOT JHOOT BOL RAHI  HAI YE AURAT)


chandler bing shut up shut up shut up gif chandler sarcastic gif meme chandler bing the king of sarcasm and laughter friends jennifer anniston ross monica courtney joey tenor


ALSO ME:*REMEMBERS someone said me I GAINED WEIGHT and look FAT for the rest of my life*(even when I am underweight LMAO)

  

i cant sleep due to headache and anxiety i wasnt able to sleep at night how to sleep at night early ski diaries ski diaries blog episode

 ME to my BRAIN at 3 am:


chandler bing shut up shut up shut up gif chandler sarcastic gif meme chandler bing the king of sarcasm and laughter friends jennifer anniston ross monica courtney joey tenor

----------------------------

 

Stop comparing me to other girls or literally anyone… stop  telling me they're more bEaUTiFuL have more clear skin or have more whiter skin  than me... I don't wanna hear meri skin tumhe kaisi lagti hai ya mai tumhe kaise dikhti hu... Just shut tf up...I don't wanna hear what your eyes saw in me… Matka(earthen pot) pahenke ghumo whenever you are around me if you can’t shut the fuck up and  stop spitting shit…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

  

pot head pothead potman pot man with pot on head gif hd gif tenor head stuck in pot head stuck in pot head stuck in bowl bowl head man pot head man im dumb meme funny meem ski diaries


         Stop comparing me with other children saying wo log mere se better position par hai ya they are earning more than me ...they are better than me in studies or whatever...LIKE SO WHAT?POOJA KARU UNKI ENCOURAGE NHI KAR RHE HO YA APPRECIATE NHI KAR RHE HO TO DISCOURAGE AUR DEMOTIVATE BHI NA KARO NA BHAI Don’t make me feel like I am still lacking even when I am doing my best…it’s my life and I am a RESPONSIBLE PERSON… I have huge plans I know I need to work hard for them so I always give my best… Have I ever compared you to AMBANI UNCLE or whoever other businessmen in the world saying they are wealthier and give their children whatever they want? leave about getting what they want... I don't wanna go there... I'M GRATEFUL TO WHATEVER GOD HAS GIVEN US... MAI WO SAB COMPARE NAHI KARNA CHAHTI YA AAPKO AMBANI SE COMPARE NAHI KARNA CHAHTI …but still as you always LOVE to bring up this COMPARISON WALA TOPIC... LET ME JUST SAY IT have I ever complaint about anything that you didn't had and other parents do? NO KABHI ! BHI ! NAHI ! AND I WON'T! EVER! DO! THAT! ...COZ MAI SAMAJTI HU and MUJE PATA HAI you are doing your best to provide whatever we have right now AND I AM SO FCKN  GRATEFUL FOR IT ALL THE TIME… can’t you too be happy and for ONCE appreciate me or my efforts or tell me k maine bahut acha kiya? LIKE JUST EK BAAR?πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ’”  Mai hamesha situation ko samajne ki koshish karti hu and i don't comment or compare you ... COZ I KNOW IT HURTS...we don't say it BUT IT HURTS LIKE HELL... PLEASE DON'T COMPARE...AND THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR PARENTS BUT EVERYONEstop comparing your sibling to others and at least just once tell them YOU ARE GRATEFUL TO WHATEVER PIECE OF SHIT SIBLING YOU HAVE ...

  

angry teddy bear beating the hell out of the stand japanese shugoki teddy bear latest beating gif angry teddy bear


 STOP COMPARING YOUR FRIENDSHIP TO OTHERS… STOP  COMPARING YOUR ANY RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS… AND just be grateful for being with the person you are with right now

 

 

friends group hug friends thanks giving best group hug joey hugs wierd friends thanks giving funny moments ski diaries

 

EVERYONE IS GOING THROUGH THEIR OWN SHIT AND IS TRYING TO MAKE IT WORK! they have their own FILTER on them...I have my own filter on me...I don't show all my things to EVERYONE... you see what I allow you to see...

 

 

 

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK SHIT ABOUT HOW I LOOK TO YOU! COZ WHAT YOU SEE IS THE FILTERED PART OF ME! IT IS WHAT I LET YOU SEE! So just shut the fuck up if you are not praising the person you gonna talk about! NO I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR STUPID OPINION ABOUT ME THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

I LOVE #MyFilter ! THANK YOU NEXT!


min yoonji hair flip bts yoongi yoonji hair flip gif tenor min yoongi lil meow meow ski diaries bts butter goals


 --------------------------------------------

CALM DOWN MY DOTHAARRR LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€‘✨✨πŸ’€πŸ’€ Sometimes I love my past self so much LMAO pata nahi q maine khud ko as a small bean imagine kiya who is furiousπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

 

 

angry strawberry angry berry cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 sam flint saspa nwoo food fight lets go fishing sassy pants ski diaries



angry cat cartoon animated gif angry cat angry cute cat angry animated cute cat ski diaries


     LMAO WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF JFDLJKZH I DID MYSELF DIRTY LSDKFGFJLJ I love you my past clownπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ’œok see ya everyone  in the next episode till then eat well and take care everyone UwUπŸ’œπŸ’œand don't forget to subscribe  if you haven't yet...

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


cute berry barry angry strawberry angry berry cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 sam flint saspa nwoo food fight lets go fishing sassy pants ski diaries


 

-----End of episode-----

Comments me batao muje how you are feeling or about anything you wanna share with me…you can dm me on instagram too…I will try to answer everyone before I go to sleep every day… coz by being there for each other may solve many problems…we can solve it togetherπŸ’œ✨

You are precious✨...you are strong…✨πŸ’œBORAHAE…πŸ’œ✨



 

P.S.DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET EMAIL UPDATES WHENEVER I POST ANYTHING NEW(I’LL POST EVERY SATURDAY PROBABLY)…

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT DOWN SOMETHING…I”ll get a bit motivted…

SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Follow me on instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

-please do not post spam links
-please don't comment or reply offensive things to me or to anyone who are sharing their problem in the comments
-please don't make fun of anyone's situation be considerate that words hurt too