It's not always what you think it is : MINI EPISODE 6.1



IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS

(started from September 2020)
The episodes sometimes may contain my own personal experience through 
depression, anxiety issues that I go through, chronic constipation, eating disorder, mental breakdowns, some personal confessions and other things that I experienced throughout the time of documenting this…. I have shared the solutions to the things(things that I found helpful)  I have gone through too so it may help the ones who are going through it…if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading any part just skip it… you may not wanna read or hear something coz you may not be going through it but maybe someone else need these things…at least they’ll know they’re not alone and if anyone shared something in the comments please don’t make fun of anyone’s situation if you can’t help or comfort then don’t waste your energy in typing too just to make fun…I wanna create a secure and healthy environment here where people are here to help each other.... and be there for each other to support and comfort whenever needed...THANK YOU

P.S. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND SO THIS MAY HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS… BUT PLEASE UNDERTAND AND BEAR WITH ME…LOLπŸ€‘πŸ™

ANOTHER P.S. NOTHING IS SPONSERED IN THIS BLOG EVERYTHING IS BASED ON MY GENUINE EXPERIENCES

 It's not always what you think it is : MINI EPISODE 6.1 

 

Remember this?

 

Edited after some weeks…

It wasn’t coffee lol…I’ll find later…I still have coffee now…

I got the answer now LMAOπŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

 

It was STRESSπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

-------------------------------------

The very next day after I thought about whether to LEAVE this internship or not…

Hhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddd hfjdhglkjzhlgjkzhlkjfπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

  

animated dramatic funny screaming funny scream gif ski diaries episode 4

 

Screaming and Running in the House GIF Home Alone gif Macaulay Culkin running in the house home alone gif


--------------------------------------------

      Ye you guessed it right…πŸ™‚ I was BLEEDING againπŸ™‚… this time it was more WORSE than beforeπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ˜­πŸ€‘πŸ’€… so eventually I had to GIVE UP THE INTERNSHIP…. I was angryπŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ’’πŸ˜£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ at myself thinking I don't have money I am trying my best to START ALL OVER AGAIN but my HEALTH is not supporting me now fIEOGFUYCBKJhfdskaj aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

  

angry teddy bear beating the hell out of the stand japanese shugoki teddy bear latest beating gif angry teddy bear


         But at the same time the thing that BAD HAPPENS COZ SOMETHING GOOD IS AHEAD OF YOU popped in my head and I started thinking maybe I’m upset and cursing myself right now but it’ll all make sense later😐πŸ˜₯πŸ˜•πŸ₯ΊπŸ’€πŸ€‘Sometimes it’s just too HARD to accept the reality but I just learnt to just accept whatever comes to me by thinking it is what it is and just go with the flow...still learning how to go on with life bro...~~~

 

 

regretting life decisions bts meme jeon jungkook as anjali sharma kuch kuch hota hai meme bts army india bts army indian fanbase meme funny bts funny moments blog ski diaries



shrug gif funny shrugging meme shrug meme ski diaries episode 7


        I started mumbling to myself that it’s alright I did great (talking and reassuring yourself helps in making you mentally strong…its ok talk to yourself when you need it…be your own savior)…


        They were calling me since morning but I didn't pick up LOL... I just left a message to the HR that I can’t continue due to medical reasons and left the group in suspenseπŸ€‘πŸ’€…

  

frustrated trusfrated bts army jungkook little asian boy crying while dancing ski diaries blog episode

     I just slept taking the medicines…πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠEven if the conditions were worse than the last time I really didn’t felt that bad now… I got used to the pain  LMAO…πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ€£

 

i am a clown clown make up funny gif ski diaries meme



Anyway…about the internship…It was a great experience though within a span of almost 1 and half week I learnt so many things and I called so many people that I overcame my fear to talk to strangers on a call to some extent LMAO…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ’€


bts jungkook drunk pic lets get it bts jeon  jungkook i will cme live soon with wine bottle original bts run ep 51 gif ski diaries



Jungkook Dancing gif BTS meme Jeon Jungkook Happy dance jungkook dance gif


     Don’t be too much harsh on yourself… its ok to loosen up a little bit… your suffering may INCREASE LMAO so better take a break sometimes…or better quit something in order to take care of your health…coz you will work only if you are healthyπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ’€…working and earning is important but so is taking care of yourself…I need to get back on track…LEAVING SOMETHING IS EASY BUT GETTING BACK ON TRACK IS SO DIFFICULTπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ’€πŸ€‘.. now It’ll take time for me to follow the routine again…but its ok…I’ll try as much as I can



-----------------------------

Me right now:

After this I found another internship and I am still on it… at a BETTER PLACE and a BETTER ONE where I DON’T FEEL EXHAUSTED…I am still on internship and don't have a permanent or stable job but still i am earning almost double the amount I earned before…ALHUMDULILLAH(praise be to God)😌😌

 

happy dance small girl funny cute baby dancing ski diaries episode 5 Struggle of a fresher  final semester + fresh graduate life of an Indian student


    The more you think about it the more you give the energy to it…Thinking about the things I don’t have increased the negativity and stressed me even more…




        Focus on the things that you have and try to make it work and be grateful whatever the outcome be… keep in mind it could have been worse and thank god and try again…



        Take care of yourself and pamper to increase your positive vibes... spending a little on yourself is ok as long as it makes you feel happy... you still have many more chances left…πŸ’œπŸ’œ✨✨πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—



        Take a deep breath in… plan out things… and start again…achieve things one at a time…its ok to take small steps…and be true to yourself and have faith that you can make it... coz this attempt that you will do will be more powerful than the one you just did…πŸ₯°coz you are wiser than you were beforeπŸ₯°✨✨πŸ’œπŸ’œ✊✊fightingπŸ’œπŸ’œ✨✨



All the shit puzzle pieces will fall in place…just go with the flow and take decisions based on what YOU think and not OTHERS...




We just need some reminders coz humans are forgetful.....

THAT WE NEED TO BE A BIT PATIENT TO SEE THE BEAUTY OF LIFE WE ARE LIVING COZ THE BEST IS YET TO COME…



 

LET ME HAVE MY COFFEE FIRST LMAO☕☕

 

 

big tea cup big coffe cup guy meme tea time guy meme funny hige tea cup meme let me have my tea sill the tea meme ski diaries episode 6

 

-----End of episode-----

Comments me batao muje how you are feeling or about anything you wanna share with me…you can dm me on instagram too…I will try to answer everyone before I go to sleep every day… coz by being there for each other may solve many problems…we can solve it togetherπŸ’œ✨

You are precious✨...you are strong…✨πŸ’œBORAHAE…πŸ’œ✨



 

P.S.DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET EMAIL UPDATES WHENEVER I POST ANYTHING NEW(I’LL POST EVERY SATURDAY PROBABLY)…

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT DOWN SOMETHING…I”ll get a bit motivted…

SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Follow me on instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

-please do not post spam links
-please don't comment or reply offensive things to me or to anyone who are sharing their problem in the comments
-please don't make fun of anyone's situation be considerate that words hurt too