I AM SO DONE ( PART 2 ) : Ski Diaries Episode 08 ( English )



IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS

(started from September 2020)
The episodes sometimes may contain my own personal experience through 
depression, anxiety issues that I go through, chronic constipation, eating disorder, mental breakdowns, some personal confessions and other things that I experienced throughout the time of documenting this…. I have shared the solutions to the things(things that I found helpful)  I have gone through too so it may help the ones who are going through it…if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading any part just skip it… you may not wanna read or hear something coz you may not be going through it but maybe someone else need these things…at least they’ll know they’re not alone and if anyone shared something in the comments please don’t make fun of anyone’s situation if you can’t help or comfort then don’t waste your energy in typing too just to make fun…I wanna create a secure and healthy environment here where people are here to help each other.... and be there for each other to support and comfort whenever needed...THANK YOU

P.S. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND SO THIS MAY HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS… BUT PLEASE UNDERTAND AND BEAR WITH ME…LOLπŸ€‘πŸ™

ANOTHER P.S. NOTHING IS SPONSERED IN THIS BLOG EVERYTHING IS BASED ON MY GENUINE EXPERIENCES

 I AM SO DONE ( PART 2 ) : Ski Diaries Episode 08

CALM DOWN MAAAHHH  DOTHAAAARRR PART 2 DFAHKHFKJH πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ’€

 

 

Sometimes you just want people around you to...you know... STFU LMAO πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ’€

 

 

friends reunion chandler bing shut up shut up shut up gif chandler sarcastic gif meme chandler bing the king of sarcasm and laughter friends jennifer anniston ross monica courtney joey tenor

 

Whatever I do to you I expect it back ok? Like if I am avoiding you AVOID ME BACK! πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ’€

 

---------------------------------

 

They actually don’t have any knowledge about whether you are doing something right or wrong but they wanna point out that YOU ARE DOING THAT ABSOLUTELY WRONG especially if it’s something new to them…

 

boomers be like sounds good doesnt work you are wrong souonds good doesnt work donald trump ski diaries episode meme



you are wrong whatever you do its always wrong for others anupam kher gif

 

Dear people who demotivate me and always quote the results of whatever I do even before the work startsπŸ™‚πŸ’”πŸ€‘πŸ’€

I really wanna know how you know everything? Also why do people care about the results, of the things I do, more than I care about them? Like bro I'm working on it... it's not working right now… πŸ™‚πŸ’”πŸ€‘πŸ’€ AND I CAN SEE THAT TOO...I'm trying to make it work I don't need YOU to point me out that it's not working... I KNOW IT...


why you no shut up mr know it all who know nothing jackie chan meme i know it meme ski diaries know it all meme


And I KNOW one more thing that you don't that it'll work if I will be consistent COZ MY WORK IS STILL IN PROGRESS and YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY FUTURE PLANS SO SHUT UP! DON'T LIKE IT! DON'T SEE IT! I DIDN'T ASK FOR THAT SO DON'T BOTHER ME!

 

 

chandler bing shut up shut up shut up gif chandler sarcastic gif meme chandler bing the king of sarcasm and laughter friends jennifer anniston ross monica courtney joey tenor

 

Focus on your thing rather than JUDGING PEOPLE OVER WHAT SHIT THEY ARE DOING AND DISCOURAGING THEM! IT'S THAT SIMPLE! If someone is TRYING to do something please DON’T DISCOURAGE THEM ! FFS ! COZ EVEN YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT SHIT WOULD BLOW UP SUDDENLY ! YOU WONT EVEN SEE IT COMING AND IT’LL START WORKING!

 

 ALSO A BIG ADVICE TO EVERYONE

If someone says - I don't think its possible -  or anything to you whenever you just share something with them and they start discouraging you right away...just know that they said that considering THEIR CAPABILITIES AND NOT YOURS... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM ACCORDING TO THEIR THINKING AND IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU....THEY DON'T KNOW YOUR POWER AND YOUR CAPABILITIES... AND LET ME TELL YOU...YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING THAT YOU WANNA DO...just go for it...IF ITS ON YOUR MIND...AND  BOTHERING YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN IT IS WORTH at least ONE TRY RIGHT?

 



Coming back to me… I'm doing or trying to do something different doesn't mean it won't work out! I know I don’t know the results but Even  you  don't  know  the  results  in  the  end  so stop  predicting  coz  this  is  new  for  you  too!

 

 

baymax hajima its time to hajima meme what is hajima korean to english meaning of hajima tadashi hamada ski diaries big hero 6 baymax exo chen ski diaries in hindi english latest episode

 

Do you have people around you who are more curious about what you are doing? they are more curious and interested about your life more than they are in their own? πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ’€they are more interested to know what you are doing instead of focusing on their own shit

 

 

And the sole reason behind it is just some gossip shit and commenting shit? I PITY THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH WHO DISCOURAGE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHERS AND DO BACK BITCHING TO SOME SHIT LEVEL WHEN THEY THEMSELVES ARE NOT EVEN TRYING… like get to that level first and then spit shit…I’ll fckn bulteoreune everything hjdfjkshfsjhfFHjkhπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

 

 

im boutta bultaorune your dumbass bts bt21 memes imma bulteorune yo ass ill buteorune everything bt21 mang meme ski diaried bt21 mand bultaorune meme

 

----------------------------------

 

SOMEBODY DIP THIS GORL IN ICE WATER DZKLJGHLJKZHLH


thanda paani daalo koi is ladki par everything is ruined meme  green kemit frog water splash meme muppet funny ski diaries forest episode ski diaries blog episode


πŸ’œπŸ’œDon't forget to subscribe  if you haven't yet...

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

-----End of episode-----

Let me know  in the comment section below about how you are feeling or about anything you wanna share with me…you can dm me on instagram too…I will try to answer everyone before I go to sleep every day… coz by being there for each other may solve many problems…we can solve it together…πŸ’œ✨

You are precious✨...you are strong…✨πŸ’œBORAHAE…πŸ’œ✨

 



 

P.S.DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET EMAIL UPDATES WHENEVER I POST ANYTHING NEW(I’LL POST EVERY SATURDAY PROBABLY)…

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT DOWN SOMETHING…I”ll get a bit motivted…

SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Follow me on instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

-please do not post spam links
-please don't comment or reply offensive things to me or to anyone who are sharing their problem in the comments
-please don't make fun of anyone's situation be considerate that words hurt too