Life lessons Ft. THE PENTHOUSE LMAO 🀑🀑 : SKI diaries episode 9 ( hindi )



IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS

(started from September 2020)
The episodes sometimes may contain my own personal experience through 
depression, anxiety issues that I go through, chronic constipation, eating disorder, mental breakdowns, some personal confessions and other things that I experienced throughout the time of documenting this…. I have shared the solutions to the things(things that I found helpful)  I have gone through too so it may help the ones who are going through it…if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading any part just skip it… you may not wanna read or hear something coz you may not be going through it but maybe someone else need these things…at least they’ll know they’re not alone and if anyone shared something in the comments please don’t make fun of anyone’s situation if you can’t help or comfort then don’t waste your energy in typing too just to make fun…I wanna create a secure and healthy environment here where people are here to help each other.... and be there for each other to support and comfort whenever needed...THANK YOU

P.S. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND SO THIS MAY HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS… BUT PLEASE UNDERTAND AND BEAR WITH ME…LOLπŸ€‘πŸ™

ANOTHER P.S. NOTHING IS SPONSERED IN THIS BLOG EVERYTHING IS BASED ON MY GENUINE EXPERIENCES

Life lessons Ft. THE PENTHOUSE LMAO 🀑🀑

 

Past few days literally were like so jsjkhfsdkjahf everyone everything was on my nerves… kitne logo par frustration nikal gaya hai kya pata❤πŸ™‚πŸ€‘πŸ’€…sorry bro…

 

 

jeon jungkook birthday 2021 regretting life decisions bts meme jeon jungkook as anjali sharma kuch kuch hota hai meme bts army india bts army indian fanbase meme funny bts funny moments blog ski diaries

 

And thank you muje jhelne k liye sab log LMAO😁🀑 

 

crying cat meme cat thumbs up meme ski diaries episode 05 Struggle of a fresher  final semester + fresh graduate life of an Indian student

 

But ye sab me bahut kuch seekha maine PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE AND FORGET WHAT HAPPENED AND KEEP ON GOING AHEAD…But sometimes it’s just so hard to look for something positive in everything ….to always see that the glass is always half full… but still ek baar ye perspective se life dekhna shuru kar liya na you will see your life is changing…also ye sochna k THIS COULD HAVE BEEN WORST really changed my life… and kept me going…

 

 

Apart from that… I have been watching THE PENTHOUSE lately (KDRAMA LMAO) and bro this lady CHEON SEO JIN…haa haa the villain auntyπŸ’€πŸ’€

 

 

d1e9b5eb5088441bb9e3933eba80d0be the penthouse season 03 latest episode eng sub eng dubbed the penthouse eng dub cheon seojin gif cheon seojin real name the pent house cast ski diaries episode penthouse special







seojin-cheon-seojin the penthouse season 03 latest episode eng sub eng dubbed the penthouse eng dub cheon seojin gif cheon seojin real name the pent house cast ski diaries episode penthouse special the pent house season 3



 ….P.S. I kinda hated this part whenever she slapped him...I mean dkjhfhf..ok just let me continue...


sipping the tea tea is spilled sis tea meme big tea cup big coffe cup guy meme tea time guy meme funny hige tea cup meme let me have my tea sill the tea meme ski diaries episode 6



I know ye aunty ne bahut bure kaam kiyeπŸ€‘πŸ’€ hai like unforgiveable shit πŸ’€….


5fe03e4f1e00003b0276f047 be the penthouse season 03 latest episode eng sub eng dubbed the penthouse eng dub cheon seojin gif cheon seojin real name the pent house cast ski diaries episode penthouse special



But then main ek chiz notice ki …πŸ‘€

 

 

cat creepy smile meme funny ski diaries episode ski diaries blog episode

 

Whenever something bad happened she just took a deep breath… wiped off her tears and faced it..


seojin-cheon-seojin the penthouse season 03 latest episode eng sub eng dubbed the penthouse eng dub cheon seojin gif cheon seojin real name the pent house cast ski diaries episode penthouse special


... and tried to handle it no matter how miserable her life got… πŸ’€πŸ’€☠☠

  

 

cheon seojin in prison the penthouse season 03 latest episode eng sub eng dubbed the penthouse eng dub cheon seojin gif cheon seojin real name the pent house cast ski diaries episode penthouse special






seojin-cheon-seojin screaming maniac crying the penthouse season 03 latest episode eng sub eng dubbed the penthouse eng dub cheon seojin gif cheon seojin real name the pent house cast ski diaries episode penthouse special episode



ye ye she used skksksksks ways but still faced the situation and got through it all the time….I WAS LITERALLY LIKE SHE’S SO COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL😱😱😱✨✨✨ LMAO SORRY

 

 

sponge-bob-woah spongebob square pants meme spongebob seojin-cheon-seojin the penthouse seasn 03 latest episode eng sub eng dubbed the penthouse eng dub cheon seojin gifski diaries episode penthouse special episode

 

And now I have started doing the same whenever I feel I am fcked up…and it is helping LMAO…I don’t let my brain convince me that I am fcked upπŸ€‘πŸ’€ rather I take a deep breath and say I can still make it work…Ab se yahi karna hai…

 *making ambulance noises*

 




P.s. I am not saying I love everything she did or I support everything she did or anything like that... I just loved the way she persevered the situations and I'm really impressed by that...that's it...ONLY THAT PART NOT ANYTHING ELSE


------------------------

 

So most important things that I treasure right now are looking for positivity and thinking it could have been worse and taking a deep breath wiping off the tears and just facing and going past the situation❤πŸ™‚πŸ€‘πŸ’€  NO MATTER ABHI 5 MINUTE PEHLE KITNA ZYADA  MISERABLE I WAS …IT’S OK… I KNOW I CAN MAKE IT…I MADE IT THROUGH THAT 5 MINUTES AND I CAN MAKE THROUGH IT AAGE BHI…AND AAG LAGA DUNGI SAB TABAAAAHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

angry teddy bear beating the hell out of the stand japanese shugoki teddy bear latest beating gif angry teddy bear

 

------------------------------

 

Life have its own ways to teach us things… maybe hardships are important and pain and sadness is important too coz if they don’t exist how will we value happiness and be grateful for that warmness we felt inside when we have it? πŸ‘€πŸ€—πŸ’œ✨✨  ab wo 1 minute k liye hi q na ho…how will we appreciate that moment? HOW WILL WE CRAVE FOR IT? HOW WILL WE WORK HARD TO GET THAT WARM FEELING BACK? Good things are hard to get…HAPPINESS IS ONE OF THEM…  How will we even know if we are actually happy if we don’t know what being sad or in pain actually feels like? πŸ‘€ What is it like to feel that cold thing inside you? πŸ‘€ Ek hi to life hai har cheez experience karna hai is what we say when we are taking risks right? πŸ‘€ To ye phase bhi to aata hai sab chizo me… isn’t it like that? .. We may learn things in the light but I think we learn more when its dark…coz then we try to produce our own light too right? We find our own light in the dark… maybe that’s why it’s important too… πŸ‘€πŸ€—πŸ’œ✨✨ …we find things and that there’s actually no limits to our capabilities…it was just our brain who put limits in our thinking…sometimes it’s just your brain...


 

Prologue me I said hope this night ends... but now…  I don't want this night πŸŒƒ to end... coz I just realized that the night is way too much beautiful and now I'm in love with it … let me enjoy the night and get to my goals in the night itself and maybe I will find my light on the way some day?? ✨✨πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒƒ…sounds beautiful doesn’t it?*sighs*Abhi bhi bahut saari chize karna baaki hai… Let’s do it!!!!!!

 


Jungkook Dancing gif BTS meme Jeon Jungkook Happy dance jungkook dance gif


 

 ---------------------


Right now:


I am still struggling πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ™‚…I mean who isn’t…life is full of struggles…but struggling doesn’t mean I am failing…also on this way I am Learning to find my strengths in this struggle…discovering that I can actually break the limits I put for myself…or it was just my brain imagining the limits…like I said before…sometimes it’s just your brain playing tricks and setting limits…actually there are none… 


"Any situation you are in...just remember things ahead will go as good as your mindset...think positive and walk ahead... it'll end well...but if you do the other way...it may end that way too..."


I know it's hard to always see that the glass is always half full... But worrying about why is it half empty ain't doing any good for you too right?...aur zyada paani peene se susu ata  hai jitnahai utna hi peelo 🀑🀑🀑(idk what i said here ignore kjhdkjszh)

    And you will  know and learn when you try doing things...so keep on doing things that pop in your head…if you feel exhausted… it's ok thoda rest karlo...you are working hard buddy! but never quit the thought you have in your head…had a thought about experimenting to make a new dish...or to open a YouTube channel…or maybe just make a sketch when you have never ever done sketching before…wanna learn a new language? Start today !!! why to wait for sunday monday or friday? its worth trying at least once isn’t it? Maybe it will blow up…who knows?

 

 

Start embracing positive thoughts don’t brush them off…tumhare liye negative sochne waale bahut log hai already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­☠🀑



    Don't think you won't be able to do it before starting...you can do it! Even if it fails you know you tried! You are sure about the results and not stuck in a MAYBE...

 


Another thing that I learnt so far is when you feel like life is tough on you…take a deep breath and observe closely…life is actually trying to teach you something…or show you something about someone…OBSERVE



-----End of episode-----

Comments me batao muje how you are feeling or about anything you wanna share with me…you can dm me on instagram too…I will try to answer everyone before I go to sleep every day… coz by being there for each other may solve many problems…we can solve it togetherπŸ’œ✨

You are precious✨...you are strong…✨πŸ’œBORAHAE…πŸ’œ✨



 

P.S.DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET EMAIL UPDATES WHENEVER I POST ANYTHING NEW(I’LL POST EVERY SATURDAY PROBABLY)…

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT DOWN SOMETHING…I”ll get a bit motivted…

SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Follow me on instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

-please do not post spam links
-please don't comment or reply offensive things to me or to anyone who are sharing their problem in the comments
-please don't make fun of anyone's situation be considerate that words hurt too