Struggle of a fresher –final semester + fresh graduate life of an Indian studentπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘ internship job Ski Diaries : Episode 05 ( English )



IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS

(started from September 2020)
The episodes sometimes may contain my own personal experience through 
depression, anxiety issues that I go through, chronic constipation, eating disorder, mental breakdowns, some personal confessions and other things that I experienced throughout the time of documenting this…. I have shared the solutions to the things(things that I found helpful)  I have gone through too so it may help the ones who are going through it…if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading any part just skip it… you may not wanna read or hear something coz you may not be going through it but maybe someone else need these things…at least they’ll know they’re not alone and if anyone shared something in the comments please don’t make fun of anyone’s situation if you can’t help or comfort then don’t waste your energy in typing too just to make fun…I wanna create a secure and healthy environment here where people are here to help each other.... and be there for each other to support and comfort whenever needed...THANK YOU

P.S. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND SO THIS MAY HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS… BUT PLEASE UNDERTAND AND BEAR WITH ME…LOLπŸ€‘πŸ™

ANOTHER P.S. NOTHING IS SPONSERED IN THIS BLOG EVERYTHING IS BASED ON MY GENUINE EXPERIENCES

 

Struggle of a fresher – final semester + fresh graduate life of an Indian student πŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘

(the title is cringey AF but ok whateverπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘)

I have been applying on too many job and internship programs...I got selected in a company they gave me offer letter I accepted and they said my training would start soon...but it's been 5+months xbxbbx  I think they just forgot about meπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ’€

 

sad meme guy looking at the ocean meme looking towards the endless ocean meme ski diaries episode 4

 

me after talking to my parents about literally anything meme crying while smiling meme funny guy kpop korean face ski diaries blog episode

 I've applied to other companies too... and I got selected for an internship finally...

 

everything is alright tired thumbs up the loud house thumbs up gif meme ski diaries episode ski diaries blog episode


But then my exams startedπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘ (due to corona our final semester exams were postponed)... I told them I'll start working after one week… like after my exams end... but they said they wanted someone to join immediately... I had to give that up due to my exams πŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘πŸ’€ I told them to let me know if there will be any vacancy after a week... LIFE GOES ON~ ~ ~

 

crying in peace guy funny meme gif ski diaries episode ski diaries blog episode


After a week… they mailed me they needed someone to work for them again...that one mail made me so happy✨✨πŸ’œπŸ˜­πŸ˜­

 

Screaming and Running in the House meme GIF Home Alone gif Macaulay Culkin running in the house home alone gif

 

Jungkook Dancing gif BTS meme Jeon Jungkook Happy dance jungkook dance gif

 I was so happy thinking this position was meant for me✨✨πŸ’œπŸ˜­πŸ˜­... I applied again and got selected immediately... the way I thought…

 

THE THING WHICH IS MEANT FOR YOU WILL MAKE ITS WAY TO YOU ANYWAY AT THE END OF THE DAY….

 


cat meme i'll be there for you teary eyes meme cat funny gif sketch ski diaries episode glow up art ski diaries blog episode


 But then(how can I be happy so easily?…there must be something to ruin everything right?πŸ’”πŸ™‚and sometimes its me who ruins lmao🀑)

  

Life goes on bts living alone would have been much better than living toether with family green kermit frog dance meme sad funny ski diaries blog episode

 

They were suspicious... they didn't gave me offer letter but started giving me tasks right away... and that task was off topic from the label I was working for... that made me more suspicious about them...

 


cardi b thats supicious thats wierd gif tenor Struggle of a fresher final semester + fresh graduate life of an Indian  ski diaries episode 04



 I have been through such fraud ship before and I've read many cases like these too where they make you work and don't pay...so I literally told them right away I'M FEELING THIS OFFER IS FRAUD COZ I HAVENT GOT MY OFFER LETTER YET AND THEY FIRED ME...LMAO GOODBYE πŸ€‘πŸ’€πŸ€‘πŸ’€

 

 

cat creepy smile meme funny ski diaries episode ski diaries blog episode




everything is ruined meme  green kemit frog water splash meme muppet funny ski diaries forest episode ski diaries blog episode

 

(Ye ye I was a total dumbo to say that straight to the HR’s face that I think they are fraudπŸ€‘πŸ’€ but ok whatever I have faced such thing before and I didn’t wanted to face that shit again…so ok whatever🀷‍♀️πŸ™‚πŸ€‘πŸ’€ its over… now I know not to say something like that directly to their face LMAOπŸ€‘πŸ’€)

  

i am a clown clown make up funny gif ski diaries meme

 

Have you ever faced a fraud ship before? Let me know in the comments or dm me on instagramπŸ’€πŸ€‘

  

smirk gif anime funny meme evil smirk gif ski diaries blog episode


         So moving ahead…as I applied to many internships too...I got selected in ANOTHER ONEπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³... they're paying MORE than the one I was selected for before...I guess that shit happened coz this internship with more money was in my fate✨✨πŸ’œπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί UwU πŸ’œ I'm so grateful πŸ’œI was regretting my decisions like anything when I got fired before... πŸ€‘πŸ’€  but now I think everything happens for better...there's Reason behind everything... there's something better ahead and hence the thing which we thought is good for us is taken away...coz there's something more better than what we thought... everything will fall in place and start making sense once you realize you are actually happy at the end of the day… 


Jungkook Dancing gif BTS meme Jeon Jungkook Happy dance jungkook dance gif

 

Me right now…

And from then... till now... whenever something bad happens...I just think there would be something better ahead...and when after that bad something good happens... suddenly the thing that went wrong before comes to my head and it all starts to make sense of why did that happened...and I thank God and feel so grateful of whatever happened... god's plan is the BEST plan indeed... ✨✨πŸ’œπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ

  

happy dance small girl funny cute baby dancing ski diaries episode 5 Struggle of a fresher  final semester + fresh graduate life of an Indian student

 

Have you been through something like this where something bad happened but then you got something better? share it in the comments or dm me on instagram I would love to read your stories too...and if you have never thought about such things and considered things like this... I would advise you to please start counting everything that happens... I promise it'll make sense in the end and you will be grateful instead of having regrets...

 

crying cat meme cat thumbs up meme ski diaries episode 05 Struggle of a fresher  final semester + fresh graduate life of an Indian student


 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT WE HUMANS ARE FORETFUL SO WE NEED REMINDERS

 

 

THAT WE NEED TO BE A BIT PATIENT TO SEE ITS BEAUTY COZ THE BEST IS YET TO COME…

 

 

 

-----End of episode-----

Let me know  in the comment section below about how you are feeling or about anything you wanna share with me…you can dm me on instagram too…I will try to answer everyone before I go to sleep every day… coz by being there for each other may solve many problems…we can solve it together…πŸ’œ✨

You are precious✨...you are strong…✨πŸ’œBORAHAE…πŸ’œ✨

 



 

P.S.DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET EMAIL UPDATES WHENEVER I POST ANYTHING NEW(I’LL POST EVERY SATURDAY PROBABLY)…

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT DOWN SOMETHING…I”ll get a bit motivted…

SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Follow me on instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

-please do not post spam links
-please don't comment or reply offensive things to me or to anyone who are sharing their problem in the comments
-please don't make fun of anyone's situation be considerate that words hurt too