THE AFTER EFFECTS : Ski Diaries : Episode 04 ( English )



IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS

(started from September 2020)
The episodes sometimes may contain my own personal experience through 
depression, anxiety issues that I go through, chronic constipation, eating disorder, mental breakdowns, some personal confessions and other things that I experienced throughout the time of documenting this…. I have shared the solutions to the things(things that I found helpful)  I have gone through too so it may help the ones who are going through it…if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading any part just skip it… you may not wanna read or hear something coz you may not be going through it but maybe someone else need these things…at least they’ll know they’re not alone and if anyone shared something in the comments please don’t make fun of anyone’s situation if you can’t help or comfort then don’t waste your energy in typing too just to make fun…I wanna create a secure and healthy environment here where people are here to help each other.... and be there for each other to support and comfort whenever needed...THANK YOU

P.S. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND SO THIS MAY HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS… BUT PLEASE UNDERTAND AND BEAR WITH ME…LOLπŸ€‘πŸ™

ANOTHER P.S. NOTHING IS SPONSERED IN THIS BLOG EVERYTHING IS BASED ON MY GENUINE EXPERIENCES

 THE AFTER EFFECTS


    This documented episode is very short as compared to other episodes I guess(?) and totally raw and not much in detail as I wasn’t able to type that day and I haven’t edited anything or added anything in the past documented work to elaborate in depth what I felt in those days either as I thought I should keep it raw here…

    This is the first time I am opening up this much to anyone… but its ok… maybe someone is going through the same shit… I want them to know that they are not alone and this will pass away soon

TRIGGER WARNING RAW EMOTIONS AHEAD


-------------------------------------------

 WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT THEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL


animated dramatic screaming funny scream gif ski diaries episode 4


    I'm going through some serious shit cncnncjd😭😭I can't even sit properly... I'm going through chronic constipation... I'm on medications but it still hurts😭😭😭oh goooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddd aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

  

spongebob screaming omg oh my god funny spongebob gif ski diaries episode 4


     I am drinking a looooottt of water but i don't know why I feel like it's still not working πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­I keep bleeding and it hurts like hell😭😭

Jgfhgfkhkglhggljgfsafassdfghjklmncvxz

 

---------------------------------------------

 

After some days…

    The next day after that happened… I was laying on bed all day πŸ›ŒπŸ•™I wasn’t able to process what was going on around me😡😡🀯🀯… I was just lying down numb... even a small movement was painfulπŸ’”πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅… and between all this...guess who came to greet me...

PERIODS LMAOπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ˜­

 

 

Squidward shook funny spongebob meme  ski diaries episode 4

 

    Today…I am feeling too much weak… I am not bleeding anymore thank god(except for periodsπŸ’”πŸ™‚) …. but it still hurtsπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’€ and I am feeling too much weak and drowsy😡…maybe due to too much blood loss...πŸ’”πŸ™‚*sighs* buts its ok... I passed some shit worse than this some days ago...this will pass too...πŸ™‚

    P.S. If you feel weak.... please eat properly…even if you don’t feel like to eat just shove in that food in your body!!!🍚🍜🍲πŸ₯—πŸ₯˜πŸŒπŸ‰πŸ—

 

 

shove all that food in mr simpson The simpsons meme gif animated ski diaries episode 4

 


shove all that food in mr simpson The simpsons funny food shoving ability meme 2 gif animated ski diaries episode 4


    Well that’s what I am doing right now…you did lose blood and your body needs to make up for it…eat dates…and fruits smoothie or anything but just keep on taking in something that would provide energy and generate blood…DRINK A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OF WATERπŸ’§πŸŒŠ…drown in it I don’t care but drink as much as you can…

 

drowning but i am ok gif tenor drown in water gif ski diaries episode 4


P.S.: Have ORS if needed…its ok… your body is weak right now and you need to revive it… I did ORS too high fiveπŸ™ŒLMAO…AVOID JUNK FOOD

 

-------------------------------------------


STOP RIGHT THERE!

REMINDER FOR EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS

WHETHER U R GOING THROUGH CONSTIPATION OR NOT….

GO AND DRINK A GLASS OF WATER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

DID U HAVE WATER? WHOLE ONE GLASS?

OK NOW CONTINUE


-----------------------------------------------

 

After some days…

I've found that coffee ☕☕  was the reason of my constant constipation..THE TRUE LOVE OF MY LIFE….

*LOOKS TOWARDS THE ENDLESS OCEAN*

  

sad meme guy looking at the ocean meme looking towards the endless ocean meme ski diaries episode 4

 

    COFFEE... I luuuaaabbb coffee like it's my life I can't live without that...but I have to quit it if I don't wanna get hurt anymore πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€§πŸ€§ thinking about those days make me feel the pain and I get goose bumps all over…😭😭😭good bye my coffee~~~

 

Lesson learnt here

    Sometimes we have to give away things which we love the most...(my coooffffeeeeeeeeeeee )things may seem to be good for us...we would love them...but they may be harmful...

 

Not everything we love is always good for us... sometimes they may harm you… way too much...


----------------------------------------------


(me right now)…

LMAAAAAAOOOOOOO I WAS SUCH A DUMB SAD BITCH LLMMMMMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO


chomu meme one does not simply become this chomu hello mai chaman chomu funny meme ski diaries episode 4 the after effects hindi english meme


………….


2 MINUTES SILENCE FOR MY COFFEE LOL


sad meme guy looking at the ocean meme looking towards the endless ocean meme ski diaries episode 4


    BUT the thing is…It wasn’t coffee lol…I’ll find later…I still have coffee now… but I read COFFEE MAY CAUSE CONSTIPATION too


coffee can cause constipation proof ski diaries episode 04 the after effects

    But for my case it wasn’t that… then what was it? Catch up in the next episode…till then take care honey….and drink water and eat well and rest well…πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŒŸ✨✨πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡ 

 

 


-----End of episode-----

Let me know  in the comment section below about how you are feeling or about anything you wanna share with me…you can dm me on instagram too…I will try to answer everyone before I go to sleep every day… coz by being there for each other may solve many problems…we can solve it together…πŸ’œ✨

You are precious✨...you are strong…✨πŸ’œBORAHAE…πŸ’œ✨

 



 

P.S.DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET EMAIL UPDATES WHENEVER I POST ANYTHING NEW(I’LL POST EVERY SATURDAY PROBABLY)…

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT DOWN SOMETHING…I”ll get a bit motivted…

SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Follow me on instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

-please do not post spam links
-please don't comment or reply offensive things to me or to anyone who are sharing their problem in the comments
-please don't make fun of anyone's situation be considerate that words hurt too