Ski Diaries : Episode 03 ( English ) WOULD DO IT MY WAY



IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS

(started from September 2020)
The episodes sometimes may contain my own personal experience through 
depression, anxiety issues that I go through, chronic constipation, eating disorder, mental breakdowns, some personal confessions and other things that I experienced throughout the time of documenting this…. I have shared the solutions to the things(things that I found helpful)  I have gone through too so it may help the ones who are going through it…if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading any part just skip it… you may not wanna read or hear something coz you may not be going through it but maybe someone else need these things…at least they’ll know they’re not alone and if anyone shared something in the comments please don’t make fun of anyone’s situation if you can’t help or comfort then don’t waste your energy in typing too just to make fun…I wanna create a secure and healthy environment here where people are here to help each other.... and be there for each other to support and comfort whenever needed...THANK YOU

P.S. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND SO THIS MAY HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS… BUT PLEASE UNDERTAND AND BEAR WITH ME…LOLπŸ€‘πŸ™

ANOTHER P.S. NOTHING IS SPONSERED IN THIS BLOG EVERYTHING IS BASED ON MY GENUINE EXPERIENCES

Previously on ski diaries… (ep2.1)

 

LET'S GET STARTED....AGAIN...

--------------BEEP---------------

Episode 03 WOULD DO IT MY WAY

Me:all you do is annoy others and watch top 10 anime betrayals on YouTubeπŸ’€πŸ˜’πŸ€·‍♀️

My brother: and that happens with you every day ...🀷‍♂️🀑

Me:you didn't had to come at me like that xhxhxhdπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘


clown make up funny gif ski diaries meme


---------------------- BEEP BEEP BEEP--------------

 

The only supporter you need to get successful is YOU...

Don't wait for anyone to help you out coz everyone is busy within themselves too...or maybe they are waiting for someone else to help them out too...

Just keep one thing in mind...you may have many people around you but the only one who is truly happy with you being successful and happy and DOESN’T get anything against you is YOU yourself...So do it for yourself and no one else...

NO ONE will come and push you

or even tell you to do the things you wanna do

you need to push yourself and get the things done


STOP WAITING AND START WORKING YOU CAN THINK A WAY OUT OF THIS…

 

You can't see the moon growing into a full moon without having a new moon night ...even if you are in dark ...and stumbling upon things and falling down...get up again... The scars you make today will be the mark of your pride tomorrow… So just don't stop... the sunrise is just few moments ahead… just don’t stop…

---------------------------------------------

Thinking all these thingsπŸ™‚ I pushed myself to my extreme limits… and I kept on telling myself  thinking that I am doing well…but actually deep down I felt like I am degrading…coz it was affecting me mentallyπŸ’”πŸ™‚


 I only focused on my physical health...saw things that were healthy and just started doing them without thinking about my mental stress levelsπŸ“ŠπŸ“ˆSOMEONE🀡does 2 jobsπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸ‘¨‍πŸ”¬… does workoutπŸ‹️‍♀️πŸ’ͺ  dailycooks🍚🍜🍣πŸ₯˜ well…studiesπŸ“šπŸ“– well… hang out with friendsπŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♂️πŸ€³πŸ™Œ… go for outing🀹‍♀️πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έ‍♂️🀸‍♀️🚴‍♀️...plays some instrument🎸🎻🎺🎹… do many other stuffs doesn’t mean you can do it too… do many other stuffs doesn’t mean you can do it too…ok even you may have hobbies to do things like that...but it may turn out you may or may not be able to be the same🀷‍♀️… and that too at their pace…like all together...πŸ’”πŸ™‚(i am not discouraging... slowly... taking steps one by one ...yeah maybe one day you will be able to do everything but at once...it's difficult)

Everyone is different and so are you honey...




We remember "Everyone is different" but forget the "so are you" part πŸ₯Ί

Every one works at a different pace…someone did it at once doesn’t mean you must do it too(lines by KIM SEOKJIN during dear batch of 2020 if i am not wrong)


(did I again just pushed myself to become someone I am not?πŸ™‚πŸ˜ΆHELPKDGJJSSJFDSGL)…

Besides this… I never really thought about being satisfied mentally too when I was making my routine timetable… I did the things I thought would be better for me…but even after everything..after trying to cover everything at once lmao🀑… am I satisfied by whatever I did in the past weeks? 

To be honest… I don’t know how I’m actually feeling right nowπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘… when I look back... it all feels like I was just pretending (?)… Like… Doing things… pretending it's going well and I'm getting better but was it really like that? Or I'm just acting like I'm getting better? Pretending to be fine when I was actually not?


what question mark confused guy meme what the fuck meme

---------------------------------------------

Instead of being the actor….I'll try to be the director for once...let's see how it turns out to be…πŸ‘€

From now on...I won't follow a fixed time table (which I made after watching 10 youtube videos lol…🀑) coz it made me feel like a robotπŸ€–πŸ€–… but would do things that have my happiness attached to it...😊🀸‍♀️πŸ€—


Jungkook Dancing gif BTS Jeon Jungkook Happy dance jungkook dance gif run bts jungkook dancing gif


I have the things I want listed…I know what is my priority…what I want…I know how to get it…now the most difficult step for me…. to get started… again… with a proper mindset… to focus on myself not only physically but mentally too….😊😌

You may not see it when i am changing myself …

You may not see me develop from outside... coz I’m developing from inside…

--------------------------------------------------

(present thoughts while I read my past state of mind)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gfu6dysfd7f6gjiyhkuojiksddffgrgtuhjyujsd5f76g7hazesxrdctfvygbuhnj🀯😱😱😡


dont do that no everything is ruined no meme gif brave disney princess oh my god ski diaries episode ski diaries blog episode


DON’T DO THAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT DUMBOOOOOOOO🀯😀😡😡😡zsesxdrcftvgybhunj


Aye Pagal Aurat Jethalal Champaklal Gada Gif funny gif tarak mehta ka  oolta chashma tmkoc aye pagal aurat jethalala daya tarak mehta ka ulta chashma ski diaries gif


YOU WILL SUFFER BROOOOOOOOOO😀πŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ€‘πŸ’€ NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WERE DOING GREAT shfdslkjfhfhljahfdlk


Screaming and Running in the House GIF Home Alone gif Macaulay Culkin running in the house home alone gif


--------------BEEEEPPPPP-------------

I really don’t understand if I am doing well or not until someone tells meπŸ₯ΊπŸ€‘πŸ’”πŸ™‚… HENCE I WANNA CLONE MYSELF SO I CAN SLAP ME🀬🀑 WHENEVER I MAKE SOME SHIT DECISION LIKE THIS πŸ€¬πŸ€‘AND WHEN I DO GOOD I CAN  CHEER MYSELF UP AND  TELL ME BRO KEEP GOINGπŸ™ŒπŸ€Έ‍♀️πŸ€—πŸ’œ YOU ARE DOING GREATπŸ€—πŸ’œhelpllplljgdjhgljkahldjkkljfhklsg


i am a clown clown make up funny gif ski diaries meme


-----------------BEEEEEEP------------------------

…BUT… WHAT IS THE HAPPINESS THAT I AM CALLING RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY?πŸ€”πŸ’­ like is it really my HAPPINESS?πŸ€”πŸ’­ or is it just FEW SECONDS OF PLEASURE πŸ€”πŸ’­I’M CRAVING FOR? CAN THE THINGS YOU CALL HAPPY HARM YOU?πŸ₯Ί OR YOU JUST FEEL LIKE YOU ARE HAPPY BUT YOU ARE ACTUALLY NOT?COZ IT’S ACTUALLY HARMING YOU INSIDEπŸ’”πŸ™‚ 


    YOU WON’T SEE THAT NOW BUT YOU WILL LATER…and I will tooπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘…I will find out in the next episode..how i ruined myself thinking about all this and mixing up everythingπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘…like the way I mixed up happiness with mere few seconds of pleasure will have their results… of course they will…But I didn’t know it’ll be this bad…πŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘


    One decision can make you suffer a LOT… everything is a choice until you make up your mind to turn it into a decision...DON'T BE A CLOWN LIKE MEπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘PLEASE THINK THOROUGHLY BEFORE MAKING ANY CHOICE YOUR DECISION…COZ ITS TOTALLY UP TO YOU WHETHER TO DO IT OR NOT



WHAT CAN HELP?


Make a tree chartπŸŒ΄πŸŒ²πŸ“Š or a flow diagramπŸ“Š in your head of what can be the consequences if you made some decision… at least you will have a clear idea of what you can actually face and how bad it can get…like think of the worst thing possible in order to be on the safer side…


how to make or take any  important decision everything is a choice before you make it a decision choice decision making  tree diagram ski diaries


It shouldn’t be like… your craving for PLEASURE (that would last for maybe few seconds but you think its happiness) ends you up SUFFERINGπŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘

DON’T EXCHANGE YOUR FOREVER HAPPY FUTURE WITH FEW SECONDS OF PLEASURE…LEARN THE DIFFERENCE…

 it shouldn't go like you keep running towards being happy...but you won't realize… you actually started suffering…πŸ’”πŸ™‚πŸ€‘

-----End of episode-----

Let me know  in the comment section below about how you are feeling or about anything you wanna share with me…you can dm me on instagram too…I will try to answer everyone before I go to sleep every day… coz by being there for each other may solve many problems…we can solve it together…πŸ’œ✨

You are precious✨...you are strong…✨πŸ’œBORAHAE…πŸ’œ✨

 



 

P.S.DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG TO GET EMAIL UPDATES WHENEVER I POST ANYTHING NEW(I’LL POST EVERY SATURDAY PROBABLY)…

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT DOWN SOMETHING…I”ll get a bit motivted…

SUBSCRIBE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Follow me on instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

-please do not post spam links
-please don't comment or reply offensive things to me or to anyone who are sharing their problem in the comments
-please don't make fun of anyone's situation be considerate that words hurt too